Join NSRWA for a fun weekend of fishing!
Friday, June 9th –Sunday, June 11th, 2017
Online registration ends Friday, June 9 at 12:00 noon. You can still register at Belsan Bait & Tackle on Friday from 3:00-8:00pm or Saturday until 12:00 noon. Belsan Bait and Tackle is located at 50 New Driftway, Scituate, MA.
- $3,000 in cash and additional prizes for winning anglers.
- The tournament starts at 5:00 pm Friday, June 9, and catch records can be submitted for eligibility from then until 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 11.
- Wrap-up and awards banquet to be held at Roht Marine at 1:00 pm on Sunday, where food will be provided to participants with a cash bar.
- There will be five categories to register under and receive winnings. No angler can win multiple categories without paying for more than one, and those who register for multiple categories cannot win more than one with the same length fish.
The five categories include:
Boat Angler, Adult
Boat Angler, 12 and under
Shore Angler, Adult
Shore Angler, 12 and under
Kayak Angler, all ages
- Adult and Kayak entries are $65, Children 12 and under are $35.
- Winning catch will be judged on overall length, and no fish will be manipulated to extend length that would result in damage to the fish.
- This is a catch and release tournament, though anglers are not prohibited from landing their catch, and landed fish will still be eligible for winning categories.
- Geographic boundaries shall be confined to Cape Cod Bay, and run from Northern point of Hull, to Race Point, with a western boundary of the South Shore land masses, eastern boundary of the upper Cape. No fish caught west of the breakwater of the Sandwich end of the Cape Cod Canal will be eligible.
- In the event that the difference in length between two or more winning fish in one category cannot be discerned by tournament regulation committee, then prize money will be divided equally.
- Participants can pick up their tournament packet, or register day of at Belsan Bait and Tackle located at 50 New Driftway, Scituate, MA on Friday, June 9 after 3:00 pm. Catch records will not be considered eligible before 5:00 pm that evening, or after 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 9.
- Online registration closes on Friday at 12:00 noon. You can sign up at Belsan’s starting Friday at 3:00 pm until noon Saturday.
You will receive more information by email closer to the tournament date.
Silver Level Sponsor
Lincoln Financial Group
Town River Marina
Guided Living Care
Harbor Mooring Service
Nagle & Joyce Law Offices
Belsan Bait and Tackle
Sea Tow South Shore