Increase your company’s visibility while supporting a good cause!
As a leader of the South Shore’s business community, you can keep your finger on the pulse of the region’s environmental happenings with a 2018 NSRWA Annual Corporate Sponsorship. Your support propels critical programs that protect our waters and ensure local communities thrive.
Become an NSRWA Annual Corporate Sponsor to reach:
- 30,000 web users with your business name/logo on our website for an entire year
- 5,000 contacts who receive our Spring Newsletter with the list of our supporters
- 4,500 subscribers to NSRWA’s e-news
- New audiences through our Facebook page which reaches more than 15,000 people
- Hundreds of event participants from throughout the South Shore and New England
Your sponsorship directly benefits our annual programs which improve the health of our rivers, educate children and adults about water, and connect hundreds of residents to the outdoors. We are a strong and effective voice for our rivers working with many partners to advance water conservation and habitat restoration, engaging nearly 500 volunteers annually, and educating some 3,000 youth on water issues each year through our school and after-school programs.
You can reach new audiences through NSRWA’s amazing regional events:
- South Shore Striper Tournament in the Spring
- Great River Race in the Summer, and
- Harvest Moon Feast in the Fall.
Please consider becoming a 2018 sponsor and receive great visibility for your business while also helping to protect our local waters.
I hope we can count on you!