March 31 @ 9:45 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Show your legislators that there is a strong constituency that cares about clean, plentiful, and free-flowing water in southeastern MA.
MA State House, Rm. 428
24 Beacon Street
- Speakers include State Senators Paul Feeney and Julian Cyr.
- LEARN how watershed associations are successfully increasing clean, plentiful and connected waters for people and wildlife in southeastern Massachusetts
- DISCUSS water priorities with legislators
- VISIT legislators’ offices in small groups
Join Watershed Action Alliance and your state legislators to learn, educate, and network about water quantity, quality and connectivity in our region of the state.
The schedule (subject to change)
– 9:45-10:15 a.m. Meet and mingle over coffee, tea, pastries and bagels
– 10:15-10:20 a.m. Introduction, Sara Grady, Ph.D.
– 10:20-10:35 a.m. Watershed association presentations (5 min. each)
– 10:35-10:50 a.m. State Senator Paul Feeney
– 10:50-11:05 a.m. Watershed association presentations (5 min. each)
– 11:05-11:15 a.m. State Senator Julian Cyr
– 11:15-11:25 a.m. Watershed association presentations (5 min. each)
– 11:25-11:40 a.m. Legislators in attendance address the group
– 11:40 a.m.-noon How to Visit Your Legislator, Kerry Snyder J.D.; organize to visit offices
– Noon-1 p.m. Optional small group visits to legislator offices
Register at watershedaction.org
- March 31
9:45 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Watershed Action Alliance
- North and South Rivers Watershed Association
- Massachusetts State House
24 Beacon Street, Rm. 428
Boston, MA 02133 United States + Google Map
- (617) 727-1100