- This event has passed.
August 1, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:45 am
in the Rexhame Dunes,
at Rexhame Beach, 350 Standish Street, Marshfield
• Advance registration required for each class/ $15 per class
- Parking is free with a Marshfield Beach Sticker. All others must pay $1 to park, and depart immediately after class.
- Classes are cancelled on rainy days. The decision will be made the night before.
- Our popular outdoor Gentle Yoga classes return for an abbreviated season, pandemic style! All classes are taught by certified yoga instructors and will take place in the Rexhame Dunes, on the banks of the South River. We will observe all current MA Social Distancing Precuations, such as wearing masks at times when 6’ social distance cannot be maintained.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Advance registration and payment required.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring a yoga mat. You may also like a blanket to place under your mat to accommodate your outstretched arms and legs. Dress in layers — the temperature can change quickly as the sun rises or as clouds move in. Other supplies to consider: drinking water, bug repellant, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses.
July 11: Marnie Bacon
July 18: Kate Stone
July 25: Samantha Dormady
August 1: Marnie Bacon (updated)
August 8: Mary Whidden
August 15: Claire Manganello
- August 1, 2020
8:30 am - 9:45 am
- Event Category:
- North and South Rivers Watershed Association
- View Organizer Website
- Rexhame Beach, 350 Standish Street, Marshfield
350 Standish St.
Marshfield, MA 02050 United States + Google Map