DOUBLE and even TRIPLE your impact with the $200,000 Bloomwhistle Charitable Fund Matching Gift Challenge!
Donations from new donors are being matched thanks to a generous matching gift challenge from the Bloomwhistle Charitable Fund. DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your impact with your gift today!
With your 2019 NSRWA Corporate Sponsorship you will reach,
- 30,000+ web users who will view our website and see your name/logo in 2019
- 5,000 contacts who will receive our Spring newsletter with our Annual Report that lists sponsors
- 6,000 subscribers to our e-news
- New audiences through our social media outlets that reach over 15,000 people
- Hundreds of event participants from throughout the South Shore and New England
Your sponsorship directly benefits our annual programs which improve the health of our rivers, educate our neighbors about water and connect hundreds of residents to the outdoors.
Have questions? email email@example.com or call us at 781-659-8168
The NSRWA is a strong and effective voice for our waters and rivers, working with many partners to advance water conservation and river restoration, engaging over 500 volunteers annually through a variety of programs, and educating over 3,000 youth on water issues each year.
We host three amazing regional events annually:
- South Shore Striper Tournament in the Spring
- Great River Race in the Summer and
- Harvest Moon Feast in the Fall
We also host walks, pontoon tours, lectures, and other programs and events throughout the year!
As a sponsor you receive great visibility for your business and reach new audiences while helping to protect our local waters.
Thank You to Our 2019 Corporate Sponsors!
IndieFerm, Axiom Architects, Bergsten Music, Billington Sea Kayak, Bayside Marine Corp, Black Pond Veterinary Service, Lynch, Marini and Associates, East Computing, Town River Marina, Rockland Federal Credit Union, Rand Handy Oil, Cavanaro Consulting