Join NSRWA for a fun weekend of fishing!
Friday, June 8–Sunday, June 10, 2018
- $3,000 in cash and additional prizes for winning anglers.
- The tournament starts at 5:00 pm Friday, June 8, and catch records can be submitted for eligibility from then until 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 10.
- Wrap-up and awards banquet to be held at Roht Marine at 1:00 pm on Sunday, where food will be provided to participants with a cash bar.
- There will be six categories to register under and receive prizes. No angler can win multiple categories without paying for more than one, and those who register for multiple categories cannot win more than one with the same length fish.
The six categories include:
Motorized Boat Angler, Adult – $1,000 Cash Prize
Motorized Boat Angler, 12 and under – Fishing Gear Prize Package
Shore Angler, Adult – $1,000 Cash Prize
Shore Angler, 12 and under – Fishing Gear Prize Package
Paddle Powered Angler, Adult – $1,000 Cash Prize
Paddle Powered Angler, 12 and under – Fishing Gear Prize Package
Adult entries are $65, Children 12 and under are $35.
Thank you sponsors:
Rhino Shield New England, Fast Signs, AirXchange, Cape Cod Lumber, Alpha Analytical Labs, Nagle & Joyce Law Office, Guided Living Senior Home Care, Sea Tow South Shore, Hallamore Corporation’ Harbor Mooring Service, Lincoln Financial Group, Monahan’s Marine, Verc Enterprises, Blanchard’s Wine and Spirits, New England Wellness Solutions, Scott Weber Restoration, Gadget Techs, Thornton Landscape Inc, Goodwin Graphics, Tad Beagley, CFP® Merrill Lynch, Plymouth 400 Bass & Blue Tournament, Sarah DiBlasi-Crain, Gordon Atlantic Insurance, Roht Marine, Belsan Bait and Tackle, MGC Fishing, Merrill Engineers, Legit Lacrosse
- Winning catch will be judged on overall length, and no fish will be manipulated to extend length that would result in damage to the fish.
- This is a catch and release tournament, though anglers are not prohibited from landing their catch, and landed fish will still be eligible for winning categories.
- Geographic boundaries shall be confined to Cape Cod Bay, and run from Northern point of Hull, to Race Point, with a western boundary of the South Shore land masses, eastern boundary of the upper Cape. No fish caught west of the breakwater of the Sandwich end of the Cape Cod Canal will be eligible.
- In the event that the difference in length between two or more winning fish in one category cannot be discerned by tournament regulation committee, then prize money will be divided equally.
- Participants can pick up their tournament packet, or register day of at Belsan Bait and Tackle located at 50 New Driftway, Scituate, MA on Friday, June 8 after 3:00 pm. Catch records will not be considered eligible before 5:00 pm that evening, or after 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 10.
- Online registration closes on Friday at 12:00 noon. You can sign up at Belsan’s Friday from 3:00-7:00 pm or until noon on Saturday.
You will receive more information by email closer to the tournament date.
To become a Corporate Sponsor of the South Shore Striper Tournament, contact Gabriela Silva at 781-659-8168 or email email@example.com.