THANK YOU to all who supported this wonderful event and made it such a great success! Your generosity is greatly appreciated and has great impact in our communities. Environmental education is paramount to making sure our communities’ water is protected.
Special shout-outs to:
- Bob Warner and the Mill Wharf staff for being such wonderful hosts
- Participating restaurants, caterers, and beer and wine vendors for generously donating such amazing dishes and products to this great cause
- Lance Van Lenten Jazz Quartet for filling the evening with magnificent music,
- Drain and the Robert Paul Salon for donating items in support of this event
- Our own Harvest Moon Feast Committee for helping to plan the event and bring so many friends together
- To YOU, for joining us to celebrate our rivers in support of environmental education
See photos of the event go to our Facebook page. Thanks again for your support!