Save the date for our premiere fall event, the 10th Annual Harvest Moon Feast, at the Mill Wharf Restaurant on Scituate Harbor, Monday, October 2 from 6-9pm. Proceeds from this event directly support our annual Environmental Education programs which provide children and adults unique opportunities to engage in hands-on environmental science and to learn about protecting our waters. This year more than 2,500 kids attended our Water All Around You programs, participated in our River Adventures Camp, and were able to learn about the rivers and tide pools on our Estuary Explorers pontoon boat ecology tours.
Attending the Harvest Moon Feast will ensure the continuation of these programs and more. In addition, you will get to sample dishes from the South Shore’s finest restaurants, listen to great jazz and enjoy complimentary wine and beer tastings. There will also be a cash bar and auction items. Come spend an enjoyable evening with old friends and meet some new ones while supporting a good cause.
Enjoy tastings from:
- Mill Wharf, Scituate – Confit of Duck with Onion Marmalade on Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Tuna Poke, Specialty Pizza
- Bia Bistro, Cohasset
- Cooking with Abby, Norwell – Baked Contucci with Gorgonzola Cheese
- The Chef’s Table, Marshfield – Traditional Bacon Cure
- Ellen Mackenzie Caterer, Scituate – Chipotle Shrimp Guacamole, Cilantro Cream and Blue Corn Chips
- French Memories Bakery, Cohasset – Tarts
- Galley Kitchen & Bar, Scituate – Traditional Shepherd’s Pie, Portuguese Fish Stew
- Hola Flatbread & Tapas, Marshfield – Smoked Salmon Herb Salsa with Cilantro and Lime, Fried Shallots, Sour Cream, Corn
- Lavishly Dunn, Hanover – Crispy Pork Belly with Street Style Creamed Corn and Spinach
- Mullaney’s Fish Markets, Cohasset, Scituate – Green Curry Lobster Soup
- PJ’s Country House, Scituate – Charcuterie Board
- Riva, Scituate – Fall Agnolotti
- Rivershed, Scituate – Pulled Pork Sliders
- Standish Shore Oysters, Duxbury – Raw Oyster Boat
- The Silent Chef, Scituate – Butternut Squash Lasagna with Micro Green Salad and Parmesan
- The Tinker’s Son, Norwell
- Trident Galley & Raw Bar, Hingham
- and more
Complimentary craft beer & wine tastings by:
Enjoy music by:
Please help make our Harvest Moon Feast a success and ensure our environmental education programs continue to have great impact in our communities!
Tickets are still available, however, online ticketing has closed. Please buy your tickets at the door.
$75 per person – Day of at the dohttps://www.lancevanlenten.com/or
Proceeds benefit the North and South Rivers Watershed Association educational programs.
Patricia Hearns- Scituate
Margaret Bergsten- Scituate
Nancy Colella- Norwell
Wendy Oleksiak- Scituate
Laurie Detwiler- Norwell
Abby Gray- Norwell
Beth Sullivan – Duxbury
Sarah Baker- Norwell
Christine Hochhauser- Marshfield
Patti Abbott – Marshfield
Sally Caverly- Scituate