Who doesn’t like to be serenaded on a special day? Our talented staff ecologist, Sara Grady, recorded a special song for moms to celebrate Mother’s Day! Her song “Let Your Love Flow” is available when you purchase a gift membership for your mom, or that special mom in your life.
Give her the gift of nature as an uplifting way to stay strong during these unprecedented times. With your gift of an NSRWA membership, she will receive our New Explore South Shore Recreation Guide Map, highlighting nearly 100 places to visit. Your gift will bring her joy exploring the outdoors while supporting NSRWA’s mission to protect local waters.
It’s easy to give this unique and special gift for Mother’s Day. All you have to do is:
- Choose an amount
- Follow that link to complete the transaction. You will receive a thank you email with a link to a form for you to fill out the information on your gift recipient, and the link to Sara’s Let Your Love Flow song.
- Fill out the form (you received by email) to complete the gift.
You will get the special song link by email and we will send her gift membership by regular mail.
In addition to her own FREE Guide Map to explore the South Shore, your gift recipient receives,
- A window decal and membership card
- Bi-weekly e-news to keep them in the loop on local watershed happenings
- Our bi-annual newsletter, WaterWatch to keep them informed about local environmental news on the South Shore and upcoming events
- Invitations and discounts to our many programs throughout the year
- Advance notice to space-limited walks and paddles, and
- The warm feeling that comes with knowing they are part of an effective voice protecting local waters on the South Shore!