The North and South Rivers Watershed Association is looking for a motivated individual who has an interest in working with youth in an outdoor setting.
Who We are:
The North and South Rivers Watershed Association (NSRWA) is a nonprofit environmental organization located in Norwell, Massachusetts. The NSRWA’s purpose is to protect our waters through education, outdoor engagement, and restoration of our rivers. To find out more please visit our website at www.nsrwa.org
Summer Outdoor Education Assistant
The main responsibility will be assisting the NSRWA lead educator in outdoor youth activities. Other responsibilities include: Help take out and put away equipment, help facilitate nature related games and activities, organize equipment, assist other NSRWA staff as needed. Must be available to work Mondays through Fridays, beginning June 22 and ending August 23, 2023. Part-time opportunities are also available as soon as April and May.
- At least 16 years old
- Able to pass a background check
- An interest in working with youth in an outdoor setting
- Able to work full and active days outside in the elements
- Previous hiking and kayaking experience is preferred
- Able to lift 40 lbs. [about the weight of a single kayak]
- Access to transportation preferred
- Available to work June 22 to August 23, 2024
How to apply: Send email and resume to NSRWA Educator Brian Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org