Join us for our premiere fall event, the 9th Annual Harvest Moon Feast, at the Mill Wharf Restaurant on Scituate Harbor, Monday, September 26th from 6-9pm. Proceeds from this event directly support our annual Environmental Education programs which provide children and adults unique opportunities to engage in hands-on environmental science and to learn about protecting our rivers. This year more than 2,500 kids attended our Water All Around You programs, participated in our River Adventures Camp, and were able to learn about the rivers and tide pools on our Pontoon Boat Ecology Tours.
Attending the Harvest Moon Feast will ensure the continuation of these programs and more. In addition, you will get to sample dishes from the South Shore’s finest restaurants, listen to great jazz and enjoy complimentary wine and beer tastings. There will also be a cash bar and a brief live auction. Come spend an enjoyable evening with old friends and meet some new ones while supporting a good cause.
Enjoy tastings from:
- Mill Wharf, Scituate
- Mullaney’s Fish Markets, Cohasset, Scituate
- Galley Kitchen & Bar, Scituate
- The Silent Chef, Scituate
- The Tinker’s Son, Norwell
- Ellen Mackenzie Caterer Inc., Scituate
- Hola, Marshfield
- PJ’s Country House, Scituate
- Bia Bistro, Cohasset
- Standish Shore Oysters by Pangea Shellfish Co.
- Riva, Scituate
- Rivershed, Scituate
- Saquish Oyster Company, Plymouth
- French Memories Bakery, Cohasset
- The Chef’s Table, Pembroke
- Lavishly Dunn, Rockland
Craft Beer and Wine
Live Auction with Willis Henry
- Kappy’s Wine Party for 30
- Verge Diamonds and Jewelry
- NSRWA Pontoon Boat Charter Cruise
Please help make our Harvest Moon Feast a success and ensure our environmental education programs continue to have great impact in our communities!
$70 per person – Advance tickets now available online
$75 per person at the door
Proceeds benefit the North and South Rivers Watershed Association educational programs.
Harvest Moon Feast Host Committee
Sally Caverly, Committee Chair